Wedding Photography Pricing
FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
As a wedding photographer I will capture your day as it happens in documentary style yet with creative approach. Northern Europe based between Ireland and Germany, I make myself available across the globe. My portfolio consists of weddings photographed in Spain, Scotland, Ireland, Latvia, Germany . If you like what you see then do not hesitate to be in touch.
When talking offers and packages, I prefer things kept simple and with no hidden costs. All expenses will be discussed prior booking.
Standard Full Day Wedding Photography starts from £1300 (€1500) and this includes.
* Pre-Wedding Consultation / Logistics
* Photographers Gundega's Roge's time and talent/ Post production.
* Complimentary Pre-wedding photoshoot + Print Resolution Photos delivered along with wedding photographs. (Location permitting. Varies with destination weddings)
* Photography coverage from getting ready in the morning right through first dances in evening (10 hours aprox.). Photographing all day is about capturing the real atmosphere, excitement, nerves, relief, elation - it is all there and it is about letting you enjoy the day as it comes and it also gives you a bit more peace in mind, knowing that no matter what your Wedding Photographer will be there from the start to the first dance at the very least.
* 350+ print and web resolution images into nicely presented USB presentation folio.
* Proof book.
* Your personal password protected online gallery for six months.
HALF DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
A Half Day Wedding Photography coverage is also available. This normally starts from Pre-ceremony until guests are seated for Wedding Meal. Price for half day is £850 (€970) and includes nicely presented USB folio with print resolution images and proof book. Excludes Pre-Wedding(Engagement) Photo shoot.
Hourly rate £150(€175) per/hour is also available to cover smaller functions with 2 hours minimum.
* Travel expenses mostly included, but this will be discussed upon booking.
If you wish to add an extra dimension to your wedding photography you can do so by booking a second photographer £300 (€350)
And if you are having a Destination Wedding and you would like me to be there for you, I am happy to travel and accommodate this. To find out costs, all you need to do is simply add extra on top of basic rate of your package. Depending on where your destination wedding will be taking place, rates for European Destination Wedding photography additional is £500 (€580) and rate for International Wedding Photography additional £1000 (€1150)
Add and Album if you wish
To discuss your bespoke wedding photography offer as well as album options please get in touch with Photographer.
£300 (€350) Deposit will secure your date.